Midgard Worldbook 5E
Now more than ever, Midgard needs heroes to stand against the dark, driving it back with spell, steel, and cunning!
The 460-page Midgard Worldbook includes:
- Detailed description of Midgard’s empires, cities, and kingdoms, with associated heraldry, rulers, and adventure hooks for each state, large or small
- Characters from Baba Yaga to the lords of the Dragon Empire, from the honest folk of Zobeck to various elven holdouts of Dornig and the vampire lords of Morgau
- Full lore on the pantheons of the Northlands, Crossroads, Elves, and others, including divine domain lists, rituals, divine demands, and the various masks and sacred texts—plus rituals and ambitions of the Dark Gods, for the GM’s eyes alone!
- Revised and expanded lore of the planes, history, calendars, and conflicts of the world
- Forbidden lore of blood magic, void magic, and various dooms and items not meant for players’ eyes!
- And much more!