Enemy Within: Power Behind the Throne Companion
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
HAVE QUESTIONS? ASK OUR STAFF