Rifts RPG: Primer & Adventures
You requested adventures, now you’ve got adventures galore. This new release offers the How To Play Rifts® Primer with Game Master and player advice on running Rifts® and creating adventures from The Rifter® #75, PLUS the many adventures from the 60 page booklet that accompanied the 1990s Rifts® Game Master Shield & Adventures, plus the panels of the Game Shield for your reference. But that’s not all! I, Kevin Siembieda, wrote two additional, lengthy, Hook, Line, and Sinker adventures and new 101 adventure ideas. The latter is done in a similar vein to what we did in Garden of the Gods (Fantasy), so there are actually more than 101 ideas.
- How to Play Rifts® by Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda.
- How to create adventures by Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda.
- Four full adventures and maps.
- 20 Hook, Line and Sinker™ adventures.
- 101 Rifts® adventure hooks/ideas.
- 9 Rifts® character sheets.
- G.M. Screen Tables, lists and data from the 1990s Rifts® Game Shield and Adventures.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, and others.
- 128 pages - Cat. No. 824.